Go Boxcutter go!

ok,  so  in somewhat unpredictable order as blogblog  isn´t  particularly helpful  regarding page layout...
We have a Cup of Abundance ring. Size 17, that´s about 17mm inside diameter. 950 silver matte texture finish with 24k gold flashing, this ring rocks!

Then Happy Igor Head (whose paint job is not yet shop display ready, sorry folks at 420 :0 !!) is displaying a load of stuff. I hope you know how to zoom your ´puter in.

We have My Very Own Little Replica Chilena, a necklace pendant. 950 silver. Thin enough, this looks quite fragile, yet isn´t. Nice.

Glass Universal Decoder, this is as thick as hell! 950 silver with a wonderful swirling engraved galaxy texture on one side (worked by my teacher, Junior Olivieri !!) and one of my first enamelling attempts on the other side. Can you pick out how I wrote "love" with the enamel while up there at 850 degrees? Yeah baby! that´s sgraffitto, how do you like my driving?!

Excuse me I´ll calm down now.

Also here: Female Badge, can be used as a pin or single earring, 950 silver and Brazilian lampworked glass.
TV Producer Ring, 950 silver and coloured zircones, red, green and blue.
City Lights ring, 950 and clear zircones.

Ready to go, here they come!

Entradas populares