"the red ones" manel´s number three



hay que lijar hay que publicar

this pair are from padauk, "german and sustenible" the nice man in Pl. Espanya told me; but I wonder.
Still, a small bit has gone a long way and even the sawdust has been turned into an exciting desert thirst dark red paint.
I liked making this pair so much, they had great balance and fit so well together, abrazando. They were thought out for the Manel job.
However the wood is so porous I was worried about them being washed continuously, the wax disappearing and them being left like sponge. I didn´t want parents fretting extra about hygiene even before the kid is born! So on I went to another type of wood...
And this pair were eventually handed over to Caetano to ruptures over laughter and glee. They immediately went MIA in his world. Bless the three of them.

Entradas populares